1. Causes of Gas and Bloating
2. What to Eat?Certain foods contain substances which are poorly digested and therefore are available to be acted upon by intestinal bacteria. The result of this activity is the release of intestinal gas. Other foods pose less of a risk. These articles will help you to know which foods fall into which category.
3. Reducing Gas and BloatingReducing gas and bloating is not just about changing what you eat. Other options are available, such as making some simple behavior changes or taking an over the counter (OTC) supplements. These articles will help you to decide what is right for you:
- What to Do for Gas and Bloating
- How to Ease Gas Pains Fast
- Top Tips for Bloating Relief
- Readers' Tips for Easing Gas and Bloating
- How to Eat When You Have Gas and Bloating
- Probiotics for IBS
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for diagnosis or treatment rendered by a licensed physician. It is essential that you discuss with your doctor any symptoms or medical problems that you may be experiencing.