Passing gas is a common human experience. Although some groups of people, male teenagers come to mind, are comfortable and even proud of the experience, for most of us the experience of passing gas in public can be quite embarrassing. Speaking openly about these uncomfortable experiences and reading that it happens to others may serve to reduce unnecessary feelings of shame. Here is a place where you can safely tell your story regarding the worst place that you ever passed gas.Share Your Story!
The Drive: Oh, Why Me!
- My friend's Dad offered to drive me and her home; and everything was perfectly fine until my stomach started gurgling. The next few minutes of my life was a constant struggle between a bloating abdomen, and not farting in my friends car. From there things got worse;my friends's Dad needed to pick up his wife, so now the whole family was jammed into the car. My battle was a losing one, because as we got closer to my house "it" happened; and let's say I'm glad I don't know Spanish... Did I mention that when "it' happened her Dad looked over his chair in my direction? The horror!
- —Guest Awkward Guest
Ripped a big one
- My dad and I were waiting for my brother to meet us somewhere. My brother had just got us the new iPhone 5cs and our iPhone 4Ss service were shut off. Dad and I had just eaten Carl's Jr. and I was feeling it in my stomach right after. I felt it gurgling in my stomach and then I got to the point where I finally had to let it out. I rolled down the window and ripped a long, wet, stanky fart! My dad was like "did that really just come out of my daughter?"
- —Guest IronBatMaiden
They heard it
- I recently moved into a new place living on my own for the first time. I am renting a room and only guys live in this house. I had to go to the restroom soooo bad but i am embarrassed to drop one. So i go into the restroom and try to get in and get out, while on the toilet a HUGE fart comes out and the echoing of the toilet bowl just made it worse!! A couple seconds later all I hear from outside is a loud DAMNNN GINA!!!!! Yup they heard it...
- —Guest Gina
I swear there's somethin wrong with us
- Me and my best friend meet up quite often, but we just had a sleepover like a week ago, we both know we fart but we never did it in front of eachother, I had a bad case of the poppers. So I said to myself "if you go down might as well go down with a bang" so I asked her if she wanted to hear a joke she said yes and it went like this "knock knock" "who's there?" I let 'er rip and she looked at my butt....for awhile then she got the smell and gave me a knuckle bump. That's not all though, "I wasn't finished with the joke" "oh, ok, who's there" *i farted* "Britney spears is here" "Britney spears who?" I farted again and then said with pride "OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN".
- —Guest Natalia
First day of school gas
- Okay so this is actually quite funny. It was our first day of school today and our English teacher is some crazy old guy. Almost everything was hilarious. I had been holding a nasty giant fart in all day. Finally, the teacher said something so funny I was cracking up and laughed so hard I farted! That made my friend Tyler laugh even harder! that was so embarrassing but I just gotta embrace that, man!
- —Guest Ovostyle
- Was suffering with ibs all week with change of diet. Was in a restaurant in Krakow, lent forward to get my glass. To my horror, I just exploded!! Lol !!
- —Guest minni
- Me, my dad and two other friends were sleeping in a four man tent. Just barely enough room for us two sleep without tossing and turning. All night we all farted in our own fashion whether it be high pitched or deep the only air vents were at the top. Every time we exited and re-entered the tent after a few hours we can still smell the the musty smell of mixed gas. We still laugh about that to this day!!!
- —Guest Jack
- I was in Third grade when it happened. It was math, stunddenly, it happened. The girl that was super smart and does her homework every day farted, (she was also one of my friends). It was super loud that someone could hear it behind the door. The whole class stopped whispering to each other, also the teacher kinda stopped talking. Everybody started to look around to see who did it. Then all of a sudden, even me, started to burst in laughters. Then she started to cry, which made everybody know who farted. Apparently, we got yelled at by the teacher. He said " STOP LAUGHING!!! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG ABOUT FARTING!! ALSO, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!" And a boy said, " at least we don't fart in class." Which made us laugh even harder. But I felt sad for her, everyone made fun of her. But now, everybody had forgotten about it because it happened 2 years ago. But I still remembered it. ( it was so embarrassing.)
- —Guest Anna
- I was going in the elevator with another guy, who farted a long fart. He apologized & got out on the 3rd floor. Once the lift stopped on the third floor a group of employees got on. They were giving me that icy look until I got off. I only enjoy farting in an open swimming pool.
- —Guest Adman
- At a pool party with girlfriends....I was laughing loudly and my farts started to mimic the laughing rhythm only louder! When my hostess heard it she collapsed realizing that the farts overpowered the laughing.
- —Guest Windy
Passing Gas and My Daughter
- As with all dainty teenage daughters mine was embarrassed to death if I passed gas, especially in public. It "is so digusting, Mom". Well, she is now nearing 40 and she actually apologized to me, because what goes around, comes around. She has three teenagers who are now totally "disgusted" with her. All I can do is smile.
- —Guest Kaleejon
- It was Christmas Day 1977, and my dad and 6 year old daughter were seated in wooden chairs at his dining room table. All of a sudden, she farted loudly and said, "Grandpa, that's your Christmas present." He laughed so hard that he almost fell off his chair. I rushed in and was totally embarrassed, and my face was all red. I kept apologizing. That was the last time I saw him laugh, as he passed away the next spring.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- i am an icu physician, once i was attending a patient, and I farted in the presence of many nurses, patients and a senior doc...
- —Guest guest cuba
my headscissor fart
- i was in junior high at 13. i was with a much smaller 10 yr old boy pal at a deserted school field and he had two of his friends there. i was a very fat girl tomboy and we play wrestled and i soon had him back down, his head trapped under my fat thighs and his face pressed deep in my butt crevice. he could not move and i farted hoping it would be silent but "bruuuuppppt" a loud, long wet rotten egg stinker blew on his face. he and the other boys since then disgusted called me "farter" openly in class. i loved the facefarting but not the dislike.
- —Guest paulina
She did it!
- One day in 4 grade I was just sitting in class had to be like... The 2 week of school. I farted. Really loud. And it stunk like a bunch o rotten eggs. I pretended it didn't happen but some kid noticed and I blamed on the girle next to me and she blamed it on me. It's funny now because we're like BFFs and we just laugh about it now Farts!
- —Guest Flatcholicous