Passing gas is a common human experience. Although some groups of people, male teenagers come to mind, are comfortable and even proud of the experience, for most of us the experience of passing gas in public can be quite embarrassing. Speaking openly about these uncomfortable experiences and reading that it happens to others may serve to reduce unnecessary feelings of shame. Here is a place where you can safely tell your story regarding the worst place that you ever passed gas.
- Ok, in 5th grade, we were taking the end of the year sol's and then I felt the gas rumble. Oh gosh I knew it was going to be loud. So I thought if I moved up my chair at the same time I farted, no one would hear it. Hear it they did. It was LOUDER than the chair and the teacher asked me if I had to go #2
- —Guest Becca
- I was with my BFF in the car. He said he needed to get his backpack in his house. I REALLY needed to fart, and so I did. PRRRRRRRRRRT! Then another silent one, and another, and then I sharted. It was soooooo stinky, then I opened the window. My friend came back in, then his introduced me to his other friend in the back. So embarrassing!
- —Guest FartKing
Cutting the Cheese at the Library
- One winter morning during college, I went to my local public library after my first class to kill time until the next class. After studying at a carrel desk for awhile, i started to feel flatulent and knew a fart was imminent. No one was in the vicinity of where I was, so rather than go to the restroom or outside, I decided to just pass gas right there by lifting up one side of my butt and releasing it slowly and quietly. Even if there was a noise when I let it go (which was very possible) I wasn't worried because I thought it wouldn't be loud and no one was close enough to hear it anyway. Wrong! Once I began to push it out, the fart ripped really loud. BRAAP! I just sat there and continued studying as if nothing had happened; hoping to deflect any blame; but I doubt anyone was fooled. Since most of the people already likely knew it was me, I should've sighed out loud in relief after farting because I couldn't have held it in and it really felt good to get rid of that gas!
- —Guest Line Toot
In A Swimming pool
- I was in a tiny Bikini and this hot guy came to ask me if I wanted to go in the hot tub I said sure and I sat down and asked me if I wanted to go to prom I said yes and then had massive diarrhea then he jumped up and asked if I was ok I said yes and thought he was ok with it but right after I said I was ok he yelled at every one in the pool area that I pooped in the pool after that well... let's just say I stayed home on prom night :-(
- —Guest Girl
- I was sitting in Math class, taking notes when all of sudden my stomach gave off a low pitched whistle. My butt cheeks began to quiver and I was forced to run out of the room and to the ladies room without given permission. I swear, as soon my butt cheeks dropped onto the toilet bowl, they released explosive dirreaha and numerous, uncontrollable burps. Pure Relief I swear once that was over. Ah. Thinking back how embarrassing but yet extremely relieving/satisfying.
- —Guest anonymous
- I was giving a heart felt speech to people who have had loved ones die at a hospital in Africa and I had eatin awful grubery at the lunch slowly building up the whole days till I sharted in front of 40 people and they all laughed and I was so embarrassed I literally had to change my pants
- —Guest Steven
- I was in 5th grade and we were taking a test so the class was quiet. I squated down to get my pencil and I had to fart. I let it out as slowly as possible so it wouldn't make a sound. Unfortunately, it was SO LOUD!!! I looked around to see it anyone heard or saw it and no one was looking at me and, luckily, it didn't smell. But it makes me laugh today! :)
- —Guest Savannah
- One day I was at a girls sleepover party and we were flipping people over on a mattress and then I felt it a big stanky one so I tried to do it at the right time so when everyone was laughing I ripped one it was silent but deadly and everybody was looking at me and I was so embarressed
- —Guest lp
- I was in 4th grade and we were all taking notes for history and my crush was in the room and it was like April so it was pretty late in the year and all year I was the king of silent farting an we were sitting there and I had to fart so I tried making it silent but instead if was super loud and everyone just stared at me so awkward.
- —Guest Sara
- When i was in elementary school i was a good kid so i was always sent to do extra crap that was supposedly an advantage but i only did it to get out of class and so i was walking to wherever the heck i was to go and i had to fart but there was a long line of 1st graders so i let it out and it was quiet so i kept walking and after about 10 seconds i glanced back and there was some kids looking around like " who just farted?" And so i just keep walking. Mission completed ( like a boss)
- —Guest lolfartz
she did it
- we just got back from lunch and the teacher told us to move seats so I was next to my crush. when I sat we had to be partners for math. after that he asked me out. I was so excited I jumped up and farted so loud my new bf said so jelly bean did you figure out the problem
- —Guest annomynus
- I was with my bezzie in the car and I was laughing loads then I farted dead loudly and according to her it stunk. She yelled at everyone in the street that I had farted and I felt like dying of shame!
- —Guest Ava
- We were silent reading in core, and my stomach had been filled with gas all day. I could feel it broiling inside of me, and I was shifting in my seat a lot. I tried to hold it in and succeed. Suddenly, a whistle sound escaped my stomach. It went on for about five seconds, then stopped. Then it started up again, ranging in pitch. Everybody started giggling, and I kept my head down. My seat partner shifted away a few inches. I was SO embarrassed... And I had to have a pass to go to the loo, which I have used in other gassy emergencies. It went on for about ten minutes, and everybody was looking in my direction. Luckily, this one dude who sits behind me is known for these kinds of things, and is the gross type of boy as is to fart loudly just because. Some people looked at him, but they were mainly looking at my very general direction. I kept on thinking...four more minutes...And then the bell rang. I was so gratified I rushed straight to the bathroom... Now evey day I count the periods left
- —Guest Mortified
thanks for not shopping here anymore!
- I was with my daughter at this lovely boutique I have gone to for years. We looked around found several things we wanted and were in line to pay, that's when it happened!! I sneezed..my daughter looked at me with horrific fear, she knew what came with a sneeze!! Oh Yes, the loudest fart and to make matters more embarrassing i started to laugh then they rolled out like bombs!!! She just walked away and the store clerk just pretended very politely she didn't hear a thing. I will never go in there again, probably the happiest day of my husbands life!! My clothing expense will drop drastically.
- —Guest jennifer
Playing soccer and doing jumping jacks
- It was early in the morning and i had to play gym first period. I already felt the gas coming and i tried running really slow and not do the jumping jacks really fast, but i farted quite alot during the jumping jacks and while i was running to get the ball from the other team. I think my classmates heard it but i think they just ignored it. But i was so embarrassed that i quickly walked to the locker room to get changed. I ignored everyone and tried to make as little eye contact as possible. I hate doing jumping jacks and running because that's usually when it happens and its very embarrassing.
- —Guest Jane