Elevator diarrhea accident.
- It was a great day when I went to kindergarten. It was math class when the urge came to me. There were still 30minutes left untill the bell rang. It was so hurting that I couldn't hold it any longer. My face turned pale, and I didn't give answers to the questions, which I usually don't. The teacher noticed it. He asked me if anything was wrong, but I didn't have the courage to tell that I had a stronge urge of diarrhea, and I had to go to the bathroom really bad, infront of everyone. So, I just said no. I looked foward to the end of the class, because we go home after this class.The bell finally rang, and the pain got stronger. My bf asked me if anything was wrong, but I said no, because I was almost in my apartment. I waved by to my bf, and went inside the elevator.But it was impossible for me to hold it any longer. So, I did a loud gross fart in front of a kindergarten girl in the elevator, and spilled diarrhea all over my light yellow shirt. It was unstoppable.I was so embarrassed!
- —Guest Jenna
- When I was riding the bus to work I have to pee they kept picking people findly it was my stop and peeing started coming out I was embarrassed I have to go home
- —Guest turner
- one day in math class i was near bursting because i did not go on the break and half way through class i thought i could make it but then i felt a spurt of pee in my panties i way like oh **** and then my teacher asked if eveything was okay i said no may i use the restroom she said i could i stooup and it all flodded out thinking fast i quickly sat in the trashcan the whole class started to laugh it was very embarising
- —Guest guest pee party
- Once in third grade, my stomach wasn't feeling good at school. I drank about 9 chocolate milks at lunch because I thought they were making me feel better. But then I felt really bad. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom and make it to the sink, where I puked. I wasn't too embarrassed because no one had actually seen me vomit. I went back to the lunchroom and then back to class. I was at my desk and started to feel sick again. Before I could ask to go to the bathroom, I threw up all over my desk and that time, everyone saw me do it. I am over it now, but at the time it was just so humiliating to be that kid that barfed in class.
- —Guest carl
- I broke both my legs in a horrible car accident 3 years ago (when I was 16). I had to wear a cast for my waist to my toes and A diaper as I could not use the bathroom. Anyway I have never told this story before so This is so embarrassing. O.K, On the 3rd week after the accident I was in Great Ormonds street hospital . Both of my casted legs were slung up in slings. I suddenly had the urge to fart and I thought I would be tiny but I had explosive diarrhea for like 20 minute. I tries to grapple my butt but It didn't work I feel sorry for the nurse that had to change my diaper
- —Guest Milly
- I was a teacher for kindergarteners and one day this little girl Sally had to go poop but she wouldn't go little did I know her butt cheeks were clenched with diarrhea so I lifted her up and diarrhea came squirting out ALL ALL ALL OVER ME! I went home because my clothes, body and hair were covered in DIARRHEA LIQUID DIARRHEA EMBARRASSING
- —Guest Sara
- I was in math and I really needed to poop. I ran to the bathroom with my cheeks squished together. I got to the bathroom and I was gripping the edges of my pants ready to pull them down when suddenly diarrhea exploded in my pants I sat on the toilet and It was like hot lava coming out of me It was all over my pants IT JUST KEPT COMING!!! After 30 mins I felt better and pulled up my pants only to have a another explosive bout! After an hour my friend found me and gave me her skirt Thanks Abby!
- —Guest Harriet
Diarrhea in elevator
- I was one of my teacher's favorite student in kindergarten. One day, I had the urge to go to the bathroom real bad, but I didn't asked my teacher if I could go because it was silent reading class. The urge was getting stronger and stronger, and it was only first period. 20 minutes untill bell rings. 2 minutes passed. Finally, the bell rang, and the teacher called me to go to our next class to give a stack of worksheets. I just had to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, the bathroom was so crowded that I would never get my turn. So that's how come I waited until the end of the day. Every break time, and recess, and lunch time, I failed to get my turn because some class ends earlier than ours. So, when class ended, I ran to the elevator, but my house was in the 18th floor. Also, my freind lived in the 11th floor. Unfortunately, I met my friend. When it was in the 6th floor, I couldn't hold it any longer, so I had diarrhea all over my white skirt. My friend saw it. So embarrassing!ㅠ
- —Guest Guest Kelly
- I'm 19 years old, and I work overnight shifts, so I leave for work around 8 PM. One night I left 10 minutes late, so I was already in a hurry when I felt 'it'. The undeniable urge to poop. My boyfriend happened to be babysitting my 2 year old for the first time at my house that particular night. I had also forgotten my phone charger, so I just turned around being only about 3 minutes from home. I felt so weird, like I couldn't hold it. I just couldn't. I tried different positions-nothing. So, I sped home. I put my car in park and sat there for about 3 seconds trying to collect myself to make it to the door. Unfortunately, as soon as I stood up, I released a huge amound of feces in my pants. I mean, full on filled my pants, and I couldn't move. I ran inside and asked my boyfriend to bring me some pants and underwear. I knew that he knew what happened, and I was humiliated. I had to get the poop soup off of me, throw away my underwear, and rush to work late.
- —Guest Veronica
Had to pee
- Ok i was 21 and i was driving and I had to pee really bad and I couldn't hold it any longer so I parked and got and I felt it coming out and I peed my pants
- My friends and I were at the theaters watching Star Wars 1 when I had to poo. It was at the epic scene but I had to go. I thought that I can hold it until the movie ends but I was wrong. The poo shot out of me and dripped on the ground. The whole audience saw the mess ant I left to my home. I found out why I had the diarrhea due to my dinner at KFC.
- —Guest Karen
5 years old
- When i was five i was about to go to school when i had to take a crap real bad, so i waddled over to the bathroom and spent like 30min sitting there pooping. I knew i still had a few more turds to go but i told myself to hold it until i reached home after school so i just left the house. At school, we had to leave our bags on this really low shelf. I felt the urge to go crap again but i was scared of pooping in school so i just squatted down and BLAM. it just all came out, soft and squishy. It flowed all over in my panties. Luckily i had spare clothes that i brought every day so i went to the toilets and changed and no one knew
- —Guest A
- I was about nine, and I was at my friend's Bday party. I went to the bathroom before I went, since the drive to the pool we were going to was an hour. As soon as my mom started driving me to her house, I got the urge. I thought it would go away, but it didn't. I started feeling upset, and everyone there probably knew something was up. We were luckily going to a gas station first, so I said I wasn't feeling good (when I had diarrhea). So my friend walked me in and I walked straight to the bathroom and relieved myself. It was long though, and when I came out, I ruined the whole thing because I held everyone up. I was so embarrassed (my crush was there too). I still cringe thinking about it today, and my friend forgives me.
- —Guest IceKat
Backed up and was rearing to go
- Hi, my name is Mudpants and I am 37. I was in the San Diego heat that I'm not used to. Also I had stayed up all night and instead of taking a nap I decided to go sightseeing. Long story short, on the way home I missed the exit for my hotel so got right off on the next one. Then I saw a donut shop so figured why not get an eclair for my wife and I for later. This is when I should have used a restroom. As I walked back to my car I figured I could wait until I got back to the room. BIG mistake. I should know better too, because I suffer from IBS at times. Less, now that I no longer drink. I got into my car, backed up and entered the turning lane. All of a sudden I felt a stinging pain of a wet squirt flow out. I wish I would have jumped out of the car and let loose on the ground then sped away. Sadly, my boxers became a rushing tidal wave. Thankfully I reached towards the backseat and threw a blanket underneath me. A little watery mess still made it to the seat. Horrible.
- —Guest Mudpants
Hide and leak
- One day I was walking to my friend's house. When I got there we played hide and seek. I had to find my friend. She was a REALLY good hider. I looked for about 15 minutes, but then I felt the urge to pee. I ignored it and kept looking. 10 minutes later, I new I had to go to the bathroom. I ran as fast as I could, and made it to the bathroom door. It turners out that my friend was hiding in the shower. Right as I reached the door pee exploded out of me!! My friend just stood there and laughed. It was so embarrassing! I was 6 when it happened, but I'm 12 now.
- —Guest Wolf girl