Israeli Taxi Cab
- omg so my brother and i were in israel on a family vacation and we got a cab to get to the airport and it was going pretty well until like there was this huge traffic jam. the driver of the taxi started like moving around a lot and he was opening his window and talking to other cab drivers around him in hebrew (we dont speak hebrew) and my brother and i thought he was trying to get rid of us, so my brother asked him what was wrong and he goes "bathroom" so my brother says that he can stop and use the bathroom once traffic gets going. so like maybe 20 or 30 minutes passes and he keeps squirming and then finally he just like stops and trafffic starts again. we pass a bathroom and my brothers like "we can stop here" and the guy turns around and goes "problem solved" and then a few minutes passed and the car started to smell like poop and i mean SMELLY POOP. it was horrible and we had to spend like another 45 minutes in the cab to the airport so yeah thats my story
- —Guest Kylie Kool Kat
Exposing too much
- I am 12 years old and I think the worst thing happened to me today. I was about to go in the shower but realized I didn't have a towel. So I ran down stairs thinking nobody was home with just my towel on. Unfortunately my brother and dad were down stairs. I also had to pee badly. Since I have a dog I have to go over a gate to get to the towels. As I was climbing over my whole va-j-j was exposed. Once I realized everyone was downstairs I freaked and peed myself. IN FRONT OF MALES!!! They screamed at me and I ran upstairs crying.worst day of my life
- —Guest Kate
What's that on my dress
- So on our second week of year seven we were in humanities and I was sitting next to this girl and she really looked like she needed to go. So I asked her and she said no. I asked if I could go to the toilet and I asked her to come with me and as we stood up I noticed that her chair was wet and had a massive brown lump in the middle. When she started to walk the back of her school dress started to turn red and brown. She was having her period and doing a poo at the same time. Her dress got ruined and she had to buy a new one only 2 weeks into year seven she also had to clean up the entire mess.
- —Guest Guest bunny
- I was in the library after lunch, and I felt my poop comming! I told a little white lie and said I wasen't feeling good, So I walked home and it really wanted to come out! I walked alittle faster then, SPLAT! It came out. I was so embarrissed. I still had 4 blocks to go. :'(
- —Guest Ashley
Peeing on the way home
- ok so one time i was walking home from the bus stop i had to pee so fricken bad but when i unlocked the door i realized my boots were all muddy from outside and i had to pee so bad that if i bent down to take off my boots i would for sure pee my pants and i couldn't track mud all over the house no one was home either so i ended up peeing all over myself in the foyer
- —Guest Pimp
Pooping in my pants
- one time i was in class and i decided i had to let one rip so i did. when i did i finished and felt a glop or crap in my pants and decided to ignore it so at lunch there was shit running down my leg. OMG!
- —Guest Kiania
A little advice for all of you
- I thought i'd write on this. I am paranoid about having an accident, never have but i've peed myself once when i was 7. The key is if you are going on a trip, eat little before, don't sit and eat curries/fruit or veg, nuts, raisins, oats as they WILL make you go. Try drinking caffeine in the morning and go to the loo in the morning. If you feel the urge, go, don't wait around. If need be carry wipes and a pack of tissues just in case. I am paranoid about it, i hate going on trips, using buses etc but i just deal with it. I'm worse, i get nervous and this makes me need. For people with ibs, stop eating wheat, dairy and oats, cut down on fruit and veg too and you'll notice the difference. Eat a bland diet of chicken, eggs, rice etc. If people think they may have diarrhea, carry anti diarrhea tablets on long journeys as they work fast and if a teacher says you can't use the loo, get your parents to give them a letter excusing you or go up to them and ask them quietly if you can go, say its urgent.
- —Guest Anon
- After I had finished going shoppong with my mommy I felt like I had to go to the toilet but to not annoy my mommy I tried to hold it in but when I found out I was going to my, 11 year old diaper wearing, cousins house I knew I was going to miss the toilet. When I almost got there my bladder released ruining my pants then as soon as we arrived I pooped my pants. I ran to my cousins bathroom grabbed one of his diapers and hid my pants. But later before bed I was wearing pants again I wet myself because I was lost in my cousins house and needed the toilet.
- —Guest yrrdde
Lovely trip to Jamaica
- Ok do one day when I was on vacation with my family (we went on a cruise) one of the stops was at Jamaica. We were on a tour and it was on a bus. I started having the feeling to pee , but I ignored it because I thought I could just hold it. It started getting worse, I have to pee & poo! It started going really bad an I was about to let it out! My dad asked the bus driver to stop the bus so I could use the bathroom! It was so embarrassing. So then I had to knock on someone's door and ask them to use the bathroom. I pretty much ran and I made it! But I didn't even know where the flush was so I just left the pee&poo sitting there!! I got back on the bus and my dad contiued on but I was mortified!!! I will never forget that day:)
- —Guest Guest Babygirl
- I was in Special Ed back in 1975 in the 4th grade. I was potty trained but one day I pooped me pants on accident. Mrs Jones took me to where the Special Ed kids who still needed diapering, diaper station took off my messy pants and put a youth diaper on me then called my house to have my mom send some new pants. My mom wasn't home so I spent the day in that diaper. I thank God I was in Special Ed and none of the other kids there made fun of me.
- —Guest Jimmy K
- Okay so last summer me and my "friends" where going on this hike around this huge river. We got about an hour and half into the hike when i had to go SOO badly. It was ridiculous. So me and my friends found this waterfall and at the bottom there were rocks and a platform. The platform was slanted so there was water right there. I was really embarrassed about the fact that i might of had to poop in a river.. So it got to the point were i couldn't hold it anymore. I told them to turn around but as rude as they can be they kept turning around. i had to go so badly i didn't even care. so after i got done doing my stuff i realized i didn't have toilet paper. that day couldn't get any worse i thought but no! it did! i continued to stink and i was disgusted in myself! i could not wait to get home and take a shower. LOL but now im scared there gonna tell everyone because they kinda hate me now. :P oh well. you gotta go, you gotta go.
oh crap is on its way
- ok so im 19 now and this happened when i was 11. i was in school.and i had 30 more min. before school was out. i had to poop really bad . but my teacher didn't let me. she didn't want me to miss geometry. so all of the sudden i crapped myself and worst of all it went down my leg and flopped out!
- —Guest jessie
- I was shopping at Best Buy, wearing shorts and going commando. A stupid idea, I know. I felt the urge to have diarrhea, and let out a tiny bit of gas. I noticed that my exposed leg was soiled! I pretended to search the bottom shelf of a vacant aisle, and wiped my leg with my bare hand, then rubbing it on the store's carpet. Worst of all, I was shopping with a male who didn't know what happened. We drove home, then I ran inside, hoping my accident wasn't that noticeable.
- —Guest Annie
- I have had numerous "incidents" of not making it to the bathroom. Everywhere I go, I have to make sure I know where the bathroom is..EVERYWHERE. Once I was with my "fellow" looking at retirement homes and realized....Oh NO..I have GOT TO GO!! I practically took off running and hit the model that had working restrooms. Unfortunately, I didn't quite "make it" and had to discard my underwear. Once I was shopping with a friend and the same thing happened....she had to go buy me a new pair of jeans!! My doctor just shrugs !!
- —Guest dutchee
period at school
- One day at schol i was on my period and we had specials (Art,Music,GYM) so i put on a thin pad,and i was wearing white pants (uniform),so we were at music,and we had to sit criss~cross so i sat like that and i saw myself and i had blood all over me, my friend sitting next to me asked me because she knew, i told her it was spaghetti, she said ok,we where watching a movie!!!!!!!!! =*(
- —Guest Peace