- not too long ago well actually a couple hours ago i was having a smoke outside (seeing i cant smoke inside seeing my niece needs oxygen ) it was just really random i was just sitting there and i didn't have any urge or anything i just farted and water came out. but my brother in law didn't help he kept making farting squishy noises but at least karma got him, his daughter peed and popped on him after she spit up after her bottle.
- —Guest catherina
i have the worst story
- i was at school at an assembly and i got to be one of the people who went up but i had to poop real bad. so the person made me turn in circles for a magic trick but wen my butt was towards the audience it all came out so the whole school saw. now every time someone younger then me and people in my grade see me they call me pooper (i'm in 5th grade) i used 2 b popular.
- —Guest lola
Don't Tease Siblings
- I had a similar experience to the one Wendy had. I am the oldest of 5 kids. Over the years I have seen some of my younger siblings pee their pants, and one of them pooped their pants at school. I don't know why, but I could never understand how that could happen. I had no sympathy for them, and I use to tease them about their accidents. But last year when all five of us kids were walking home from school I had to go really bad. I didn't tell the others I had to go, but I was desperate. And then the unbelievable happened. I, Tiana, the older mature one who always teased the others about their accidents, I started to go in my pants. As we walked I completely filled my pants with a huge number two. I didn't tell anyone, I just kept walking. The others smelt it and blamed it on my youngest sister Tracy, who is 10. I too blamed Tracy, who then started to cry and claim that it wasn't her. When we got home I got cleaned up and nobody ever knew it was me. But I don't tease my siblings anymore.
- —Guest Tiana
Stand Still Crossed Legs
- I don't know about anyone else, but ever since I was a little girl, whenever I have to go number two really bad I have to stand still and cross my legs until the urge subsides. I'm serious. I'm 19 years old now, and when I have to go bad, if I don't stand still and cross my legs until it subsides, I will have an accident. So a few weeks ago I was with some friends at a mall, and I had to go poo really bad. So as I walked to the bathroom with my friends, I had to keep stopping and crossing my legs. My friends though it was hilarious. We would start walking again, and then I would stop again and cross my legs. Then we would start walking again. It took a long time, but we finally got to the bathroom and all the stalls were occupied. So we started walking to another bathroom, but then I got a very severe urge and it was time to stop walking, but I saw a guy that I know and I didn't want him to see me standing with crossed legs. So I kept walking and I shit my pants. My friends laughed.
- —Guest Gina
- I have many times lost control and did in my pants. It is so embarrassing. I had this problem when I was 12 when I went to a wedding and I had a feeling but I didn't go as I thought it is nothing. Then I had music class, I felt I needed to go but I was unable as we had to sing and everyone got to know I did it after the class was over. I am getting this problem repeatedly but I tried to do it b4 I go anyway out of the house for precaution. Its not easy because people don't understand and just laugh at you. No one knows that what you feel with this.
- —Guest lavinia
I wish to cry
- I am 14. I'm having a habit of eating junk in a great amount, so that's why my hips keep farting and i feel embarrassed. one day, I needed to go toilet urgently, at that time I was in classroom. And I didn't ask my teacher to allow me to go to toilet because she was a rude teacher so I thought that she will not allow me. Bell was going to ring in 10 minutes ,so I kept waiting but my pressure of shit was out of control and i did that in my pants. I felt so embarrassed that I can't describe. Everyone was seeing me. Some were laughing, some were saying yak, at that time I just wished to cry but I didn't.
- —Guest Sart
- I had an accident in my pants in front of everyone in a graduate level law class - I am still ashamed, but feel safer now that I wear protection - and I keep in mind that my girlfriend loves me anyway :)
- —Guest Drew bridge
In The Car
- I'm 14 and my younger brother is 13. One time when he was 10 or 11 he pooped his pants, and I never let him forget it. I used to tease him about it, and when ever we got in an argument I would call him poopy pants, and he would get really quiet. I told all his friends that he pooped his pants and my mother grounded me for it. But last summer when our family was driving up to the cottage, a 7 hour drive, I had to got poo very very bad. I told my parents, but my father kept driving. I held it as long as I could, and then I started pooping in my pants. At first my family thought I just passed gas, but I ended up doing all my business in my pants and the whole car stunk bad. When my little brother realized what I did, he started laughing and calling me poopy pants. My dad yelled at me, and my mom yelled at my dad for yelling at me. I just sat there in my poopy pants for about 20 minutes before we found somewhere to stop. I was so embarrassed.
- —Guest Wendy
- My name is Lisa, and I'm a 28 year old school teacher. Last year when I was on a school trip with the grade 7 class that I teach, I had to go number two really bad on the bus ride home. I was wearing white pants and thong underwear. A few of my students were sitting with me talking to me, but I was getting more and more desperate. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer, so I got up and told the bus driver that I had to go really bad. I could feel my face was red as I spoke to him. He would try find a stop as soon as he could. But as I was speaking to him I started to do some of it in my pants. I was shaking I was so scared. The bus driver could see by the look on my face that I was desperate, and he asked me if I was ok. I just stood there and didn't say anything back. He asked me again if I was ok, and then I completely filled my pants. I felt it all go into my white pants. I was mortified. The only way I could hide it was sit back down in my seat. Everyone knew what I did. I was humiliated.
- —Guest Lisa
I'm feeling sick...
- One morning I ate a hard boiled egg but it wasn't cooked right so I got food poisoning. I didn't know until I decided to go over to hang out with my neighbors (I was 10) We were in their backyard when I started not feeling well, so I threw up in their yard waste bin in the sideyard cuz I couldn't make it home. Then I realized I was pooping while I was throwing up!! It felt horrible, especially since the walk home was 4 houses away. The poop ran down my leg and my parents wouldn't let me go inside so I had to rinse my self off with a hose... OUT FRONT!!!
- —Guest steve
- I was 14 and had been having tummy problems but this day in class the rumblings got worse and worse and eventually I asked to be excused so I could go to the toilet. Unfortunately the toilets were a long way from the classroom and by the time I got there it was starting to come out in my underwear. The toilet stalls didn't have doors due to vandalism but I didn't care, just dropped my pants and went on the toilet. The teacher had been concerned about me because I had apparently been white-faced and looked ill so he sent another classmate to see if I was ok. It was embarrassing having him see my soiled underwear and me trying to clean up but he was very sympathetic and didn't tell anyone else in the class.
- —Guest Peter
- Every time I eat stewed tomatoes, it makes me have to poop. So today we had stewed tomatoes and macaroni...about an hour later I hear a gurgling noise and poop just fills my underwear. Now my sister and her boyfriend are upstairs and they need to leave so I can wash myself...
- —Guest Alex
- One time when I was at the cottage with my family, I had an accident in my swimsuit. I was on the beach for most of the day with my family. We were munching on food for most of the day, and eventually me and my two sisters decided to walk back to the cottage. But as we walked, I started to get bad stomach cramps, and then I had to go poop really bad. When we finally got back to the cottage, one of my sisters beat me to the bathroom. My other sister could tell by the look on my face that I was desperate. I thought I could just go in the forest behind our cottage, but as soon as I stepped out of the cottage I unloaded in my swimsuit. I was wearing a yellow bikini and it was the worst experience of my life. Poop filled my bikini bottom and was oozing out the sides. My younger sister saw me do it, and she fell on the ground from laughing. I was mortified. When my other sister came out of the bathroom she saw what I did and she had tears running down her face from laughing. It was awful.
- —Guest Monica
Maybe I Have IBS
- I came on this site because of accidents that I've had over the years. I don't seem to suffer like some of the people I've read about on the site, but I have had a few close calls and a few accidents. The first was 10 years ago when I was in high school on the way home on the school bus. I had to go really bad. I managed to hold it until I got off the bus, but as I walked down my laneway I let loose in my pants. It didn't happen again until about 3 yrs later on the way home from work in the car stuck in traffic I did it in my pants. I also did it on the way home from my friend's wedding in my dress. And last week I did it when I was out walking my dog. That's 4 times over a period of 10 yrs, but I had a lot of close calls. Each time there is very little warning, and I seem to be paralyzed. Instead of dashing to a bathroom like a normal person, for some reason I just stand still, and fill my pants. I think its because I have to go so bad, and I just want relief. Perhaps I do have IBS.
- —Guest Shelly
lifetime of IBS-D
- I am relieved to find that there are other humans out there with this problem. I have lived with this medical condition for over 25 years. When I first presented to the gastro he pretty much told me I was crazy and it was in my head. That was a long time ago and I am glad the medical community is finally taking notice of IBS-D. I have accepted that IBS is just part of my life style and learn to live with it. I have had so many embarrassing moments I could write a memoir. From accidents in meetings, kids' ball games, traveling, there have even been times it happens in the bathroom before I can even get my clothes off, you name it’s happened. I got a laugh when I read the story from “25 years” the part about her husband knowing the look, my husband knows my look also, we can relate totally. But I usually drive because of the IBS so I can control if I need to stop and stop, and stop. I have learned to be prepared, I always have a change of clothes in my car, and a pair of underwear.
- —Guest bychance