- I've recently started dating this guy, I was invited to stay the night, his mother made some chicken curry dish. Afterwards I started feeling really nauseous. I was to be sleeping downstairs, but the toilet down there is where his cat sleeps, so I wasn't allowed to use it. The only other toilet was upstairs, right next to his parents bedroom, and his bedroom. After my boyfriend had gone back upstairs to his bed I NEEDED to go. SO BADLY. I knew I wasn't going to make it upstairs in time. I desperately broke into the downstairs toilet but just as I opened the door, poo came out uncontrollably. Full on diarrhea. My pants were wrecked and I was stuck in this bloody bathroom with this cat, poo everywhere, and unable to make a sound otherwise I would wake him and his parents. I cleaned up as best as I could in the dark, wrapped my soiled pants in a shirt and shoved them to the bottom of my bag. I just hope he didn't smell it the next day, and that I didn't leave any poo behind. So humiliating.
- —Guest Evelyn
A Christmas Warning
- When I was 17, my family and I drove to New Orleans during Thanksgiving vacation. My parents had packed a large bag of gingerbread cookies to snack on for the long trip. I ate most of the bag during the 8 hours, and then ate a large meal once we made it to NOLA. While waiting for a jazzband performance, I became very uncomfortable and knew I needed to poop. I told my parents and my mom finally agreed to walk back to the hotel with me. I raced backed, stopping every few blocks when I felt like I couldn't hold it any longer. I finally made it to the hotel, but before I could enter the door, I began to poop all over myself. I entered the hotel and had to share a elevator with several people. Shit was running down my legs. After I got myself cleaned up, we threw away my pants and underwear. The lobby smelled for the rest of our trip. I think some poop fell onto the floor.
- —Guest Rory
- I was at the beach and I was on my period, I was 12 and I was already wearing tampons. It was raining hard and I was wearing booty shorts. My tampon slipped out of my pants and fell on the ground. It was so embarrassing as there were a couple of people at the beach.
- —Guest Angelica
Pooping and peeing constantly
- I am in sixth grade and I still wet the bed every night for the past 7 years not including when I was a baby. The most embarrassing part is that I poo every other night so I have to wear diapers and I have to get changed by the nurse at school. It's soooooooooo SOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING !!!!!
- —Guest Lauren
- not too long ago well actually a couple hours ago i was having a smoke outside (seeing i cant smoke inside seeing my niece needs oxygen ) it was just really random i was just sitting there and i didn't have any urge or anything i just farted and water came out. but my brother in law didn't help he kept making farting squishy noises but at least karma got him, his daughter peed and popped on him after she spit up after her bottle.
- —Guest catherina
i have the worst story
- i was at school at an assembly and i got to be one of the people who went up but i had to poop real bad. so the person made me turn in circles for a magic trick but wen my butt was towards the audience it all came out so the whole school saw. now every time someone younger then me and people in my grade see me they call me pooper (i'm in 5th grade) i used 2 b popular.
- —Guest lola
Don't Tease Siblings
- I had a similar experience to the one Wendy had. I am the oldest of 5 kids. Over the years I have seen some of my younger siblings pee their pants, and one of them pooped their pants at school. I don't know why, but I could never understand how that could happen. I had no sympathy for them, and I use to tease them about their accidents. But last year when all five of us kids were walking home from school I had to go really bad. I didn't tell the others I had to go, but I was desperate. And then the unbelievable happened. I, Tiana, the older mature one who always teased the others about their accidents, I started to go in my pants. As we walked I completely filled my pants with a huge number two. I didn't tell anyone, I just kept walking. The others smelt it and blamed it on my youngest sister Tracy, who is 10. I too blamed Tracy, who then started to cry and claim that it wasn't her. When we got home I got cleaned up and nobody ever knew it was me. But I don't tease my siblings anymore.
- —Guest Tiana
Stand Still Crossed Legs
- I don't know about anyone else, but ever since I was a little girl, whenever I have to go number two really bad I have to stand still and cross my legs until the urge subsides. I'm serious. I'm 19 years old now, and when I have to go bad, if I don't stand still and cross my legs until it subsides, I will have an accident. So a few weeks ago I was with some friends at a mall, and I had to go poo really bad. So as I walked to the bathroom with my friends, I had to keep stopping and crossing my legs. My friends though it was hilarious. We would start walking again, and then I would stop again and cross my legs. Then we would start walking again. It took a long time, but we finally got to the bathroom and all the stalls were occupied. So we started walking to another bathroom, but then I got a very severe urge and it was time to stop walking, but I saw a guy that I know and I didn't want him to see me standing with crossed legs. So I kept walking and I shit my pants. My friends laughed.
- —Guest Gina
- I have many times lost control and did in my pants. It is so embarrassing. I had this problem when I was 12 when I went to a wedding and I had a feeling but I didn't go as I thought it is nothing. Then I had music class, I felt I needed to go but I was unable as we had to sing and everyone got to know I did it after the class was over. I am getting this problem repeatedly but I tried to do it b4 I go anyway out of the house for precaution. Its not easy because people don't understand and just laugh at you. No one knows that what you feel with this.
- —Guest lavinia
I wish to cry
- I am 14. I'm having a habit of eating junk in a great amount, so that's why my hips keep farting and i feel embarrassed. one day, I needed to go toilet urgently, at that time I was in classroom. And I didn't ask my teacher to allow me to go to toilet because she was a rude teacher so I thought that she will not allow me. Bell was going to ring in 10 minutes ,so I kept waiting but my pressure of shit was out of control and i did that in my pants. I felt so embarrassed that I can't describe. Everyone was seeing me. Some were laughing, some were saying yak, at that time I just wished to cry but I didn't.
- —Guest Sart
- I had an accident in my pants in front of everyone in a graduate level law class - I am still ashamed, but feel safer now that I wear protection - and I keep in mind that my girlfriend loves me anyway :)
- —Guest Drew bridge
In The Car
- I'm 14 and my younger brother is 13. One time when he was 10 or 11 he pooped his pants, and I never let him forget it. I used to tease him about it, and when ever we got in an argument I would call him poopy pants, and he would get really quiet. I told all his friends that he pooped his pants and my mother grounded me for it. But last summer when our family was driving up to the cottage, a 7 hour drive, I had to got poo very very bad. I told my parents, but my father kept driving. I held it as long as I could, and then I started pooping in my pants. At first my family thought I just passed gas, but I ended up doing all my business in my pants and the whole car stunk bad. When my little brother realized what I did, he started laughing and calling me poopy pants. My dad yelled at me, and my mom yelled at my dad for yelling at me. I just sat there in my poopy pants for about 20 minutes before we found somewhere to stop. I was so embarrassed.
- —Guest Wendy
- My name is Lisa, and I'm a 28 year old school teacher. Last year when I was on a school trip with the grade 7 class that I teach, I had to go number two really bad on the bus ride home. I was wearing white pants and thong underwear. A few of my students were sitting with me talking to me, but I was getting more and more desperate. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer, so I got up and told the bus driver that I had to go really bad. I could feel my face was red as I spoke to him. He would try find a stop as soon as he could. But as I was speaking to him I started to do some of it in my pants. I was shaking I was so scared. The bus driver could see by the look on my face that I was desperate, and he asked me if I was ok. I just stood there and didn't say anything back. He asked me again if I was ok, and then I completely filled my pants. I felt it all go into my white pants. I was mortified. The only way I could hide it was sit back down in my seat. Everyone knew what I did. I was humiliated.
- —Guest Lisa
I'm feeling sick...
- One morning I ate a hard boiled egg but it wasn't cooked right so I got food poisoning. I didn't know until I decided to go over to hang out with my neighbors (I was 10) We were in their backyard when I started not feeling well, so I threw up in their yard waste bin in the sideyard cuz I couldn't make it home. Then I realized I was pooping while I was throwing up!! It felt horrible, especially since the walk home was 4 houses away. The poop ran down my leg and my parents wouldn't let me go inside so I had to rinse my self off with a hose... OUT FRONT!!!
- —Guest steve
- I was 14 and had been having tummy problems but this day in class the rumblings got worse and worse and eventually I asked to be excused so I could go to the toilet. Unfortunately the toilets were a long way from the classroom and by the time I got there it was starting to come out in my underwear. The toilet stalls didn't have doors due to vandalism but I didn't care, just dropped my pants and went on the toilet. The teacher had been concerned about me because I had apparently been white-faced and looked ill so he sent another classmate to see if I was ok. It was embarrassing having him see my soiled underwear and me trying to clean up but he was very sympathetic and didn't tell anyone else in the class.
- —Guest Peter