- one time i was at my soccer game (10)yrs old at the time...well i had food poisoning but being stupid ole me i toughed it out.when the ball came to me i got a little to excited as soon as i kicked it i farted a real bad wet one it dripped down my legs :'( and everyone was looking down there ugh so embarrassing i felt so stupid∴
- —Guest no name yall
- Ok so I was at the pool and u really had to pee when my boyfriend walked (swam) up behind me and tazzed me! I was so scared that I peed!!!!!! A while later him and his buddy were laughing at me and then he goes...the water just got really warm!!!!!!!!!! I just laughed it of in an awkward kind of way eekkkk!
- —Guest Wooed
- I had to chase my cat Chewbacca out and get her back into my old apartment sometime after a nice dinner of tacos smothered in salsa and Tabasco. Anyway, I felt this fart coming, and well, it wasn't a fart. My daughter laughed her butt off, as did my wife (girlfriend at the time).
- —Guest Guest pooper
Lived on the toilet for the next 2 weeks
- On the last day of high school we had a big party and they had tons of food. I ate 3 cupcakes, 2 pears, one bowl of pasta, 1 orange, a tuna sandwich, 4 cups of punch, 6 bowls of that cheesy microwave soup, and I had to poop really bad, but didn't, not wanting to ruin the party. Suddenly, I felt the urge to fart. Right as I let it slip, I heard the music stop. Then I herd my fart. It was a loud, gurgling, bubbling noise. I felt bucket loads of liquid diarrhea come sliming down my leg and onto the floor. I slept, ate and pooped out more squishy diarrhea on the toilet for the next two weeks!!!!! :(
- —Guest U no who
Roller coaster- out the wrong end
- I was standing in line for this really awesome roller coaster with my friend when I began to have second thoughts about going on. I was about to step out of line, but then my friends pulled me into the car and buckled me up. I was already starting to feel sick. Then the roller coaster started. I felt so sick I was afraid to open my mouth to scream. But something else spoke for me. Right before we got on the ride we had eating ginormous bean burritos, which, obviously, gave me gas. As I prepared for the biggest fart of my life, suddenly one of my friends shouted "oh my god she has diarrhea" and everyone was looking my way. I felt my liquid poop sliding down my pant leg and watched it fall into the bottom of our car. It was already almost half full, my friends feet buried in it all. Just as I was looking at the mess I had made, I vomited up the two glasses of orange juice I had with my burrito, adding a splash of color to to puddle on the floor.
- —Guest U no who
- I'm 24 and this happened one year ago. I was sitting on the couch in my apartment, watching tv, when I began to get that feeling that I might have eaten something that didn't quite agree with me. I ignored it, not wanting to get up from my spot on the couch. It began to get worse. Half an hour later, I began to feel nausea. I knew I should do something about it, but, being lazy me, I continued to stay on the couch. Bad idea. I walked into the kitchen, thinking food might make me feel better. I ate a tuna sandwich, a pear, a can of pea soup, two doughnuts, and two cups of coffee. BAD idea. Then, thinking I might be tired, I went into my room and lay down on the bed. I couldn't sleep at all. I grabbed two more cans of pea soup, thinking that I might get hungry later on, and went into the living room. I dozed off for about an hour, than woke up and ran to the bathroom. I vomited up 4 cans of pea soup and everything else I ate and was stuck with the flu for the next 3 weeks.
- Okay. I 20 years old and my friend is a cop. One day me and her got a little drunk. She tazed me and I had really bad diarrhea.
- —Guest Rabbit
Shart on a date.
- so i was on a date with the hottest guy in the class when i realized i had to poo. so i held it in when i realised i had to fart and pee. so i couldn't hold it and i thought a small fart would relieve me. i farted and poo came SQUIRTING out. It was horrible!!! he took me into the toilet and took off my pants and he saw my downstairs! how embarrassing!
- —Guest Sharty!
- I am 14.... one time when I was 8.. It was about 5 am and I REALLY REALLY had to pee but I did not want to wake anyone up with my footsteps .. I went into my sister's room... and I peed on her floor.. so my mom took me to the bathroom to clean me up.
- —Guest Ms Mar
sick at school
- Once in third grade a mom brought in lunch to class with pizza & a frosty orange drink. I didn't realize the drink had milk til I got a BIG tummyache cuz Im lactose intolerant. I looked at the girl next to me in a panic and ask her did the drink have milk. Yea why. Milk hurts my belly I told her. Do you have a bellyache now she ask. I nodded, grabbing my belly and leaning forward. Your stomach looks all swollen, she said. Oooh it hurts bad, I moaned. Do you want me to get the teacher. I nodded again, afraid if I opened my mouth I would start crying. I felt soooo sick. While the girl went up to get the teacher, I sat rocking back and forth. My classmates were beginning to stare. Before the teacher could get to me, I projectile puked. She got a classmate to help me to the nurse. On the way I was seized with a bad cramp & felt something warm run down my leg. The smell carried & the person helping me was grossed out. It was the most embarrassing day in my life :(
- —Guest robert
So much poop
- My family was going on a trip to Texas and we were sitting in the gate at the airport and I had been suffering from 3 weeks constipation (which no one knew about) and I had to go to the bathroom and my stomach hurt really bad so I ran into the bathroom and right as I stepped into the stall I suddenly felt total relief and then I suddenly realized what was happening so I started yanking off my jeans but the buckle was stuck and suddenly 3 weeks worth of diarrhea came pouring out and started filling my pants and right as I got them unbuckled my mom started banging on the door shouting "hurry up we are about to board the plane!!!" and I shoved my pants back on with all of the poop spilling out and the diarrhea kept coming and i was stuck with it for the rest of the 2 week long trip and long after we got back home and 1 week after we got back I got stomach flu and threw up constantly. (worst month ever)
- —Guest Me!!!!!
- i was 5 years old and in a different class for a lesson. i needed to go to the loo badly but i wasnt allowed, after that i just couldn't hold it and i pooped my self :(
- —Guest kittycatpeel
So much poop
- Ok do I just started dating this really cute guy and so we were going on a trip to France together and we were walking around in the mall and I had to go #2 really bad but I can't speak French so I couldn't figure out which bathroom was girls so I just ran into one of them and as I walked in I realized I t was the boys room and I was so embarrassed that I pooped my pants and diarrhea started running down my legs and I was covered in it and it wouldn't stop coming out and I was so terrified I puked.
- —Guest Me
- I was on an airplane by myself flying to Minnesota and I was sitting next to two really cute guys and then my stomach started hurting and I could feel the diarrhea coming and then I threw up twice on one of the guys legs and then I got diarrhea and the bathroom was occupied and I had to stand in line for 30 min. while pooping all over myself and then I finally got in the bathroom and they were out of toilet paper and I had diarrhea for the rest of the trip.
- —Guest Me
Couldn't Stand Up!!
- So I was in class, and my teacher told everyone to stand up. Not a problem right? I was trying to hold in my pee and I had to go so bad that I couldn't walk to the bathroom. So like an idiot, I sat there, pretending to tie my shoe, thinking it would work. Suddenly the teacher stops talking. I don't pay much attention and keep fiddling with my shoe. Then she calls my name and I freeze. Everyone's eyes are on my, and I slowly stand up. I'm trying my best to not pee in my pants, so my butt is sticking out. To make it even worse, my crush is staring at me like I'm an idiot...well guess I won't be talking to him again :(
- —Guest Julie