Bathroom accidents can be quite embarrassing, and certainly not something you would talk about to many people. Here is a place to safely share your story and find solace in reading about the experience of others who have had bathroom accidents. Tell Your Story
- One day I took a massive shit at work. There was so much shit coming out as I sat down that it splattered the toilet seat. I hovered above the toilet for close to 10 minutes dropping turds the entire time. I used all of toilet paper to wipe my ass then remembered the seat! Since there was none left I went to get some from another bathroom. When I was getting close to the bathroom I heard this prick Daron I work with start yelling about who keeps shitting on his toilet seat. I was so ashamed I just walked away. That asshole had already cleaned it anyway because he is weird like that. I mean who cleans shit that isn't theirs?
- —Guest CS
I don't know what happened.
- It was a sunny day and I had diarrhea in math class. Everyone saw me do it. It was so embarrassing!
- —Guest Pena
The diarrhea thing
- My IBS caused me so much embarrassment but never so much as one day in French class. I got bad pains in the middle of class but the teacher made us ask in French, so I was like je mal a'lestomach which means something like I'm sick to my stomach. She knew I was for real (not sure if she had heard I have ibs or could just tell that I was really sick) but she let my friend Amanda help me to the bathroom. We barely made it because I had to stop every few steps with a cramp. I had bad diarrhea in the bathroom and my stomach felt a lot better. We went back in. Embarrassing because I figured everyone knew I had diarrhea but nothing compared to what came next. Class was almost over and my stomach started rumbling again. I though I could make it to the bell, then bam, out of nowhere a cramp hit, so bad that I grabbed my stomach and bent double. Tears poured down my face and then something else poured out too. Yep I shit myself, right there in class. I was so humiliated. Still am. Embarrassing
- —Guest Lamn
A Diarrhea Accident
- This happened when I was 6. The math class was in the first period, and we had until the fourth period that day. I felt the urge to go to the bathroom, but didn't asked my teacher since I was shy. But the pain got stronger, and I couldn't make it until the bell rang. I knew that this was diarrhea pain because I had it several times. The bell finally rang, but the bathroom was so crowded that it seemed that I would never get my turn. In the second period, the pain got unbearable, and my face turned pale. My partener asked me if I was felling all right, but I said that I was ok. When the bell rang I ran to the bathroom, and got my turn. Then, the bell rang, so I had to wait again for 40minutes. It was not fun at all. Even my teacher gave me a concerned look, and asked me if I was feeling ok. I was to shy to tell the truth, so I answered ok. In P.E class, we played a ball game, and I finally exploded the explosive wet fart, and everyone looked at me. I cried and left out a big diarrhea
- —Guest Linda
- I had stomach trouble a lot as a kid. No one knew I had IBS and I was fat so everyone just thought I ate too much and that was why I had so many bellyaches. Every time I had to run to the bathroom with diarrhea or vomited, they all made fun of me for being a pig and making myself sick. Our 4th grade class went to Charleston for a field trip and it took about 2 hours on a coach bus. I was good on the way there but on the way back my stomach was upset. There was just one bathroom on the bus and I didn't want to be sick in it, so I sat there with a miserable aching stomach until I finally couldn't wait. I ran in and pooped. I was so embarrassed to come out because I knew the smell was horrible. I was in and out 7 or 8 times pooping. None of the kids would go in that bathroom because of the smell. So I guess it wasn't really an accident since I made it, but still embarrassing.
- —Guest Robert
Worst time ever
- One time when I was at my aunts house for thanksgiving whole family was there and I had the urge to poop but I thought I could hold it about five minutes in all this green slimy poop came out of me I bad a dress on and it was all down my legs but at this time no one knew yet and I made it to the bathroom and cleaned up and when I came out they were all looking at me and I looked under the table and there it was poop all over the floor and the smell was terrible I ran out to her garage and started crying but then she walked up to me and gave me a clean dress and said it's ok we all have done that in some point in life but the worst part was for seven times after that I was back in the bathroom and everyone knew what I was doing because each time I was in there it was for 10 minutes or more and when we were going home I shit myself and it was all over the seat and floor but my mom was not mad because she knew I was sick
- —Guest Lola
- One time I was in 8th grade and running the morning announcements, only our morning announcements r on the T.V. at our school. So my friend had talked me into eating a granola bar even though I was on diet, and that same friend is the camera person for the announcements, and she accidentally clicked the record button on the camera and all the sudden I had to burp so I did, but I accidentally thrown up a lot, and the I turned around to grab a bucket, and I let out the biggest fart, and then pooped, only it was like a log and since I was wearing loose sweat pants it fell out and she got it all on tape, only my mom is amazing amd let me switch schools
- —Guest Emily
Pee in the trashcan
- I started going to this tanning bed place and because I was new I wasn't sure of they had a bathroom. I eventually saw one but I noticed a out of order sign on the door.. So I was in the tanning bed room and couldn't hold it any longer so I went on the trashcan and left. Then the owner called and said I couldn't tan there anymore. Turns out the bathroom did work. I was so embarrassed.
- —Guest Tina
- Me and my friend went to taco casa and had bean burritos, then I said a funny joke and she pooped her pants I told everyone about it, she was so mad. Then a week later she invited me to go to Florida with her I say yeah, and she takes me out to eat before the trip, but I'm smart and have a salad and a medium Dr. Pepper then we get on the plane and I really gotta poop and I fart and my friend launched and asked if I was ok then I say yes and satand up to go to the bathroom when I just poop all over the isles, turns out my ex best friend put laxatives in my Dr. Pepper :-(
- —Guest guest guest guest
Swim Meet Bus
- So this weekend my swim team had a swim meet and we did well so afterwords we went to applebees and I had 2 bowls and I hadn't pooped for a couple days and I had to go really bad but there were people in there so I was gonna wait till we got back to town but on the way home I had to go and was trying hard to keep it in then it all came out! But I made it out safely with only my bestfriend knowing!
- —Guest racheal
School Hall Sick
- Well one day in high school English class I felt sick to my stomach. I had already asked the teacher to go to the bathroom and she said no. So I was having to sit there with a really bad tummyache and feeling sicker by the minute. I was leaning forward holding my tummy and I whispered to my friend that I really needed to get to a bathroom. She said just go. I felt puke coming up so I put my hand over my mouth and ran, still holding my tummy with the other hand. Sadly I didn't make it and vomited in the hall. There was a French class right there with their door open so all these other kids saw me puke. I felt another wave coming so I grabbed that teacher's trash can and ran back out in the hall and finished getting sick in that. I couldn't face going back to class, and I still had tummyache and nausea, so I went to the office can called my mom to come get me. So yes that is my embarrassing story about not making it to the bathroom. I still hate that English teacher.
- —Guest Stacy
Water out at School
- It was a normal day and I was sitting math class and I had to pee. It was one of those "I could go now but I can wait" sorta things. So, I was thinking of asking my teacher to go to the bathroom, when the principal announced that the water was out for a little bit.
But, he added that if it was an emergency, the teacher should let the student go.
So I went to music next and the teacher was very go with the flow so I figured he would let me but he said no!
And my music teacher made it no better! He kept jiggling his water bottle and mentioning Niagara Falls. I really needed to pee now!
Luckily, I wasn't alone and once the water returned after lunch, me and a bunch of other students made a beeline for the bathroom! Thank god!
- My IBS caused me so much embarrassment but never so much as one day in French class. I got bad pains in the middle of class but the teacher made us ask in French, so I was like je mal a'lestomach which means something like I'm sick to my stomach. She knew I was for real (not sure if she had heard I have ibs or could just tell that I was really sick) but she let my friend Amanda help me to the bathroom. We barely made it because I had to stop every few steps with a cramp. I had bad diarrhea in the bathroom and my stomach felt a lot better. We went back in. Embarrassing because I figured everyone knew I had diarrhea but nothing compared to what came next. Class was almost over and my stomach started rumbling again. I though I could make it to the bell, then bam, out of nowhere a cramp hit, so bad that I grabbed my stomach and bent double. Tears poured down my face and then something else poured out too. Yep I shit myself, right there in class. I was so humiliated. Still am.
- —Guest kim
- A few months ago, when I was on my period so my bladder was weaker, I had to do a contemporary dance exam for Musical Theatre. At the end we had to do partner work, and for no apparent reason my partner and I started laughing uncontrollably until I lost complete control of my bladder and peed. Luckily, the camera was on the other side of the room so I couldn't be seen. I was also in my dance clothes at the time, so I changed back into my uniform straight after. Unluckily, my underwear still smelt of wee, so I had to go through last lesson (which was 100 minutes long) and after school Musical Theatre with the fain smell off pee on my. Mortifying.
- —Guest Weak Bladder
- I'm a really shy person. When I was in kindergarten, I was with my class in the computer lab and I was wearing my favorite shorts. After a while I really had to pee, but didn't tell the teacher. I kept holding it and never asked to use the bathroom. I thought about it, but I never did. Looking back, I probably would have peed myself in the hallway even if I did ask. Eventually, pee came flooding out all over my shorts, the seat, and the floor. The teacher took a crying me to the office, where my nanny brought me new shorts.
- —Guest Guest Anonymous