Bathroom accidents can be quite embarrassing, and certainly not something you would talk about to many people. Here is a place to safely share your story and find solace in reading about the experience of others who have had bathroom accidents. Tell Your Story
- A few months ago, when I was on my period so my bladder was weaker, I had to do a contemporary dance exam for Musical Theatre. At the end we had to do partner work, and for no apparent reason my partner and I started laughing uncontrollably until I lost complete control of my bladder and peed. Luckily, the camera was on the other side of the room so I couldn't be seen. I was also in my dance clothes at the time, so I changed back into my uniform straight after. Unluckily, my underwear still smelt of wee, so I had to go through last lesson (which was 100 minutes long) and after school Musical Theatre with the fain smell off pee on my. Mortifying.
- —Guest Weak Bladder
- I'm a really shy person. When I was in kindergarten, I was with my class in the computer lab and I was wearing my favorite shorts. After a while I really had to pee, but didn't tell the teacher. I kept holding it and never asked to use the bathroom. I thought about it, but I never did. Looking back, I probably would have peed myself in the hallway even if I did ask. Eventually, pee came flooding out all over my shorts, the seat, and the floor. The teacher took a crying me to the office, where my nanny brought me new shorts.
- —Guest Guest Anonymous
- Ok one night I had to drop of my niece at the skating rink. I had felt terrible by the time I had gotton home. I took a medicine that helps un-constipate you. I went to go pick up my niece and on our way back it hit me. I had to shit so bad it hurt. I grabbed my purse and said "I gotta shit" I opened my purse and immediately shit flowed in. I had pulled into my drive way ran to the side of our house and shit was spilling out of my ass.
- —Guest pikachu
- I was driving my son to school and couldnt hold it anymore because we were stuck in traffic . Totally crapped myself . Because of my IBS i have had to pull over at the side of the road and go ( i live in the country yay for corn fields everywhere) . Other times i have had to go in a garbage bag cause i wouldnt have made it home. Still keep toilet paper and a garbage bag in the car.
- —Guest sara
i pooped my underwear.
- So one night after talking to my friend I went and had taco salad for dinner. (Bad move I'm a girl by the way) and suddenly felt the urge to poop. I rushed to the bathroom got my jeans off and just I was about to get off my blue underwear,I pooped. It felt so wrong and it was warm and was embarrassing. Luckily no one was around at the time (everyone was either outside talking or upstairs) I quickly threw away my underwear ( I ended up telling my mom unfortunately) and cleaned my self up. One of the worst nights ever.
- —Guest unkown
- okay.... this just happened today im 15...I was in P. E i had to pee but i also had to dress out but i was late so i had to hurry.... We did some stretches then ran outside i asked to use the restroom I ran for my life and i peed outside the door (The restroom was outside where were running) But i dont think anyone saw.
- —Guest gabby
- One day, I felt sick to my stomach after lunch at school. I kept hoping it would go away and waited too late to ask to go to the bathroom. I leaned over and threw up all over the floor. It made a loud splatting sound and was so gross. Everyone was staring and I sat there holding my stomach all embarrassed. The teacher told me to go to the office and call my mom. Ugh. I wish I had ran to the bathroom.
- —Guest Paul
Elevator diarrhea accident.
- It was a great day when I went to kindergarten. It was math class when the urge came to me. There were still 30minutes left untill the bell rang. It was so hurting that I couldn't hold it any longer. My face turned pale, and I didn't give answers to the questions, which I usually don't. The teacher noticed it. He asked me if anything was wrong, but I didn't have the courage to tell that I had a stronge urge of diarrhea, and I had to go to the bathroom really bad, infront of everyone. So, I just said no. I looked foward to the end of the class, because we go home after this class.The bell finally rang, and the pain got stronger. My bf asked me if anything was wrong, but I said no, because I was almost in my apartment. I waved by to my bf, and went inside the elevator.But it was impossible for me to hold it any longer. So, I did a loud gross fart in front of a kindergarten girl in the elevator, and spilled diarrhea all over my light yellow shirt. It was unstoppable.I was so embarrassed!
- —Guest Jenna
- When I was riding the bus to work I have to pee they kept picking people findly it was my stop and peeing started coming out I was embarrassed I have to go home
- —Guest turner
- one day in math class i was near bursting because i did not go on the break and half way through class i thought i could make it but then i felt a spurt of pee in my panties i way like oh **** and then my teacher asked if eveything was okay i said no may i use the restroom she said i could i stooup and it all flodded out thinking fast i quickly sat in the trashcan the whole class started to laugh it was very embarising
- —Guest guest pee party
- Once in third grade, my stomach wasn't feeling good at school. I drank about 9 chocolate milks at lunch because I thought they were making me feel better. But then I felt really bad. I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom and make it to the sink, where I puked. I wasn't too embarrassed because no one had actually seen me vomit. I went back to the lunchroom and then back to class. I was at my desk and started to feel sick again. Before I could ask to go to the bathroom, I threw up all over my desk and that time, everyone saw me do it. I am over it now, but at the time it was just so humiliating to be that kid that barfed in class.
- —Guest carl
- I broke both my legs in a horrible car accident 3 years ago (when I was 16). I had to wear a cast for my waist to my toes and A diaper as I could not use the bathroom. Anyway I have never told this story before so This is so embarrassing. O.K, On the 3rd week after the accident I was in Great Ormonds street hospital . Both of my casted legs were slung up in slings. I suddenly had the urge to fart and I thought I would be tiny but I had explosive diarrhea for like 20 minute. I tries to grapple my butt but It didn't work I feel sorry for the nurse that had to change my diaper
- —Guest Milly
- I was a teacher for kindergarteners and one day this little girl Sally had to go poop but she wouldn't go little did I know her butt cheeks were clenched with diarrhea so I lifted her up and diarrhea came squirting out ALL ALL ALL OVER ME! I went home because my clothes, body and hair were covered in DIARRHEA LIQUID DIARRHEA EMBARRASSING
- —Guest Sara
- I was in math and I really needed to poop. I ran to the bathroom with my cheeks squished together. I got to the bathroom and I was gripping the edges of my pants ready to pull them down when suddenly diarrhea exploded in my pants I sat on the toilet and It was like hot lava coming out of me It was all over my pants IT JUST KEPT COMING!!! After 30 mins I felt better and pulled up my pants only to have a another explosive bout! After an hour my friend found me and gave me her skirt
- —Guest Harriet
Diarrhea in elevator
- I was one of my teacher's favorite student in kindergarten. One day, I had the urge to go to the bathroom real bad, but I didn't asked my teacher if I could go because it was silent reading class. The urge was getting stronger and stronger, and it was only first period. 20 minutes untill bell rings. 2 minutes passed. Finally, the bell rang, and the teacher called me to go to our next class to give a stack of worksheets. I just had to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, the bathroom was so crowded that I would never get my turn. So that's how come I waited until the end of the day. Every break time, and recess, and lunch time, I failed to get my turn because some class ends earlier than ours. So, when class ended, I ran to the elevator, but my house was in the 18th floor. Also, my freind lived in the 11th floor. Unfortunately, I met my friend. When it was in the 6th floor, I couldn't hold it any longer, so I had diarrhea all over my white skirt. My friend saw it. So embarrassing!ㅠ
- —Guest Guest Kelly