too much pain
- Contraction like pain that seem to last forever, can't make the slightest move and start sweating so much that the sweat drips from my face and arms. There's no set time of day, it comes @ whatever time. It usually last about 10 to 20 minutes than I have bm, watery and the pain is gone but end up achy. As the pain is taking place I feel dizzy and nauseous. Once its over I have no energy and have passed out, waking up 45 minutes to an hour later very weak. Thank God I don't get them often. I used to get them about once a year but lately every 2 To 3 months.
- —Guest nena
- iv had 3 children and am expecting my fourth (one of which is an angel now) and this pain is so much worse then the ibs. I swear its getting worse. im at the break down point now. I could just cry. u cant take anything for it. its distorting my life . I know stress causes flare ups but the flare up itself is stressing me. its been bad for so long now seems it wont calm :'( wouldnt wish this on anybody. youre all so brave to deal with this . xx
- —Guest vikki
Waves of Pain!
- I have excruciating pain that comes in waves. I have had 2 babies and this is equally painful, if not more so. I too have balled up on the bathroom floor. I have thrown up with the pain, I have passed out before. Sometimes, my abdomen is very distended at the time, sometimes not. I break out into a sweat, strip down, then when the pain eases off, I get cold. Cycle repeats. When I do finally have that "release", I feel 100% better immediately. Following that, my abdomen feels sore inside for about 24 hours. I dont wish this on anyone.
IBS / Celiacs disease
- Have any of you tried getting tested for Celiacs disease? Its an allergy to wheat but its in everything including coffee, ketchup, bread, cereal, grain fed animals etc. It can cause the same symptoms and left untreated it is life threatening. The best way to get tested for it is a stomach biopsy. I hear its painless and they put you to sleep for it. Im going in next week for one. They told me IBS but the doctors have no proof they just say thats what they believe it is. I disagree. I wont stop til I find relief as being in this much pain is no life, something has to be the cause and Im determind to find it..Good luck to you all..I hope you find relief...
- —Guest Chrissy
- My IBS-M Pain Feels Like Ive Been Stabbed With A Serrated Knife And Someone Is Running It Back And Forth In My Lower AbdomeN. At The SaMe Time There Is An Intense Pressure From.My Lower Back Through My Sacrum. It Can Hit In The Morning, DuRing A Car Ride, After A Big Meal Or The Next Few Days After A Big Emotional upset?
- —Guest Kristi
- I've never given birth but im 99% sure that's what it feels like absolutely excruciating to the point i have passed out in the past. I fainted on the bus got off bus fainted again then had to call a ambulance and started having bad diarrhea. Im in pain now ive taken immodium and mintec so it should stop soon. The pain is so bad you feel nauseous and weak plus start sweating. I've also curled up on the bathroom floor before begging my husband not to leave my side.
- —Guest Hardcore pain
- I was diagnosed with spastic colon when I was 21. Dr. Prescribed librax which worked wonderfully. The symptoms went away mostly throughout my 50's. I am now 68 and have aching on left side before Bm and twice I have had strong urge to go accompanied by a feeling coming over me as if I was going to pass out. I relieve myself and then I'm ok.
- —Guest Dede
- sore middle stomach for years, starts in the morning after a good rest at night. tenderness like somebody hit me in the stomach. please help if you have any idea.
- —Guest Lucy Rascon
- Im 13 years old and it's the middle of the night. My lower intestines hurt right below my stomach so bad I wish I could vomit for it to be gone. I am having diarrhea over and over. I have 4 pieces of pizza and 2 chicken legs today, I keep burping and the pain stops once in a while for about 10-15 minutes then comes back for another 5 then I have diarrhea.
- —Guest Drew
very bad pain
- My ibs pain can last sometimes hours or days, I feel sick, sweaty. I feel drained, I can't focus, its horrible. I can't even explain to anyone what my pain feels like, but i'd do labour over and over compared to this.
- —Guest lucy
Like period pains!
- Its awful, get a dull numbing pain in my lower abdomen and back. Very similar to a heavy, painful period. This can be constant throughout the day until I manage to have a proper BM - which can take hours. Been diagnosed (finally) with ibs-c due to having a stomach acid problem prior to it and I've been put on 2 sachets of Molaxole a day for the next month. Hopefully this'll help clear my system and rid the pain haha
- —Guest Ann
- For the past 6 months I have suffered from bouts of such severe pain that I have gone to e.r. 2x. The pain came out of nowhere and went from 0 to 10 in about 2 minutes. The pain itself feels like my insides are going to fall out. It is searing that even the smallest movement hurts. It is difficult to focus on anything. The only relief I have found is laying on my back with a heating pad.
- —Guest Marnie
PAIN UNDER MY ARMS
- @marian & EVERYBODY! I also get those SEVERE PAINS, where I cannot not STAND, or WALK for any great length of time. PLEASE, tell me, have you FOUND any relief, or answers!
- —Guest IBEandDD_ErikSteele
- It feels like contractions! I start with tiny ones usually during the early evening. Throughout the night they'll get so bad I'm hunching the toilet in pain to make them stop!
- —Guest ReliefPlease
- Up at 3 am typically feeling upper gut pain like there isn't enough room for the gas build up. so much preasure like I'm going to burst. wondering if I should call an ambulance. only thing I have found to work is anti spasmodic drugs eg buscopan. 20 or so minutes of puffing through the pain then I can get up to make peppermint tea and research ibs on my tablet, probably take valium to relax and get back to sleep its now 5 am thank god I don't have to work tomorrow calling in sick is a stress. people just don't get it.
- —Guest keri