so worse after gallbladder removal
- I am 31 years old, got surgery for gallbladder stones 3 years ago. before that i have digestion problems not much due to working in night shifts. after diagnosis found stones in gallbladder but i don't have any pain. still doctor told to get surgery so that digestion problem will be fine. but after undergoing it in 2010 ..life became horrible ..digestion became worse, became weak, back pain. muscle nerve pain in entire joints...life became horrible. don't believe in allopathic doctors they do business that's it...whatever the problem is..try to avoid surgery as much as possible.
- —Guest kris
- i had my gallbladder removed in april 2013 because of horrible stomach pains. when when i got it removed the pain never went away. sometimes the pain stays where my gallbladder was and shoots up to the middle of my chest. is this normal? i am 13 and have had this pain my whole life!!! i wish it would all disappear!
- —Guest percy
- After searching for answers for 5 years, I found that I have gluten intolerance. I've already known that dairy was an issue, so eliminated that before gb removal. Read The gallbladder survival guide. It will get you get started on the right path. Keep searching for your health!
- —Guest Jackie
still having trouble
- i had stomach trouble before i had my gallbladder taken out and i'm still having trouble. i cant keep nothing in my stomach.
- —Guest katie
- I had my gallbladder removed in 2008 after 2 years of doctors telling me it was heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, etc etc and it was the most painful 2 years of my life. After I had the op, I felt far better, the only aftercare i received was advice to avoid spicy fatty foods at first but eventually my system will adapt, although I've had to live with the fact I have regular spells of feeling very bloated with extra wind and having very loose stools, I was always used to being in control of my weight too, but I have slowly gained quite a bit of weight over the last 5 years, (even although i eat healthy). I've had enough of gaining weight so I will be taking ox bile supplements and a digestive enzyme (as advised) to try gain control of my digestive system once again.
- —Guest Airmcneil
Gallbladder surgery July 2013
- My life has not been the same since....My surgery was this past July 2013. My stomach still hurts bad sometimes when I eat things like peanuts and any greasy goods and sweets. Its now August 2013. Surgeon states it can take up to 3 months before I start feeling better. Somehow i have a funny feeling about that. Constipation isn't a problem. I take Linzess. (Prescription drug). It keeps me regular but i have to stay near bathroom bc when its time to go, I have to go. I have seriously thought of speaking to a Dietician.
- —Guest Kim
- I had my gallbladder out when I was 20 years old - that's been 30 years ago - I eat I go - but no pain - what a relief.
- —Guest cindy gaddey
Before & after gallbladder surgery
- Before surgery I had pain on my right & left side, after surgery and its only been a month and 1/2 and I wake up with the worse gas pain, nauseated to say the least. I chew on antacid like its candy! Anyone with ideas for me that may help. This really just started 2 weeks ago.
- —Guest Tperry
Stay close to the bathroom
- I had my gallbladder taken out in oct of 2010. What a relief it was. I had two stones the size of ping pong balls. Ever since I have had it gone no matter what I eat I must be near a bathroom, even salads or fruit. I have on going heart burn and acid reflux. I had an acid reflux attack so bad that it sent me to the hospital because it trigger a severe asthma attack. While I am relieved of the gallbladder attacks it just replaced on problem with another.
- —Guest Erika
- I had my gallbladder removed in april 2013 and this is august 2013. since i had my surgery i can't eat and i have pain in my side where the gallbladder was, i stay sick to my stomach.
- —Guest alicis
- im almost 20 I had mine out june 28 2013. its aug. 18th 2013... I literally can not eat anything without getting sick. and when I used the bathroom its either runny or so hard it hurts so bad. I always have cramps i'm always shaky.
- —Guest I HATE THIS
- I had gallbladder surgery, and I still have constipation. I don't have to stay close to the bathroom, I wish I could eat, and don't have to worry about using the bathroom. I wish I could go like some of you. After the GB surgery after a week i had problems like my stool is always hard starting, and painful.
- —Guest Marie John. S
- I had my gallbladder removed and it was okay for awhile but then the diarrhea started and I had pain in the same place I did before my surgery. I was sure it was cancer till I went online and found I'm not the only one. I'm being treated for IBS but that doesn't help. I started taking Align probiotic and that helped the diarrhea but that gallbladder pain is still here!!!!
- —Guest Karen
- I got my gb taken out when I was 12 or 13 years old. I can't eat without having to use the bathroom every 5 minutes, no matter what food I eat! It's better than having cramps but still very inconvenient!
- —Guest That Guy
I'm At A Loss!!!
- I'm only 19 almost 20 years old and I got my GB removed about a month ago and I'm having the most horrible time ever! I keep having excruciating pain that start's from my left side under my rib's and shoot's down to my ovary. Then recently I've been having horrible, horrible chest pain sort of like a heart attack. Also I'm having pain where my GB was and shooting down to my other ovary sometimes. Needless to say I have pain every where and I've been to the doctor and they just think I'm paranoid and keep telling me it's the air built up and the acid from my stomach causing heart pains. Then they tell me to come back and see them in three weeks and I should be better by then. In my opinion though it's getting worse & worse and I'm at a major loss and kind of scared I know this isn't normal! Also I've changed my diet completely I don't eat greasy, fatty, & spicy food no more. I wonder if it's the dairy I've been eating? Can someone help me Please?!?
- —Guest Shan