In the urinal
- One time i had to go number 2 pretty bad i decided i could hold it till i got to a fast food restaurant. i came in (Taco Bell) and asked if i could use the rest room but they said both of them were down so i just got my hard taco and mountain dew and after i was done i left. soon i had to go bad there was a mc'donalds right by so i went in and the line was super long and i noticed there was not a line at the boys bathroom and no boys, so i ran into there but there was a whole bunch of things wrong. in there was a toilet that wouldn't stop flushing, the other one had blood in it, they other one was clogged. but i had to go, so i went in the urinal. then all of a sudden, a guy came in and threatened to tell them if i did not do something for him which was let him stay at my place for 2 days. i did and he is in Russia now.
- —Guest Keke
- My name is Tonya and I'm 10 yrs old and I pooped my pants in front of my whole class today. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom but she said no. I tried to hold it but I couldn't. My class mates could smell it. One of them put their hand up and said to the teacher in front of the whole class, "I think Tonya shit her pants." And then everyone laughed. The teacher asked me if it was true and I said no. At recess, when everyone left the class I stayed in my seat. My friend asked me if I was ok and I told her to leave me alone. When everyone left, the teacher said she was sorry for not letting me go. She said wait here. And then she left. When recess was over none of my class mates came back. I just sat at my desk and cried. After about 20 minutes my mom came and took me home. She said its ok and she wants me to go back to school tomorrow. I don't want to go back. Please don't anyone tell me everythin is going to be ok. It will never be ok. Nobody will ever respect me anymore
- —Guest Tonya
- Last winter my boyfriend convinced me to go snowmobiling with a bunch of his friends. We each had our own snowmobile and we were way out in the country going through a trail though a forest and I started to feel the urge to poop. I kept fighting the urge, but it got to the point where I couldn't fight it anymore. So when nobody noticed, I pulled my snowmobile off the trail and dashed into the bushes to take a dump. But I couldn't get my snowsuit off because the zipper was stuck. Words can't describe how bad I had to poop. I threw my gloves in the snow, and I desperately tried to get the zipper undone. But I couldn't. I was so angry I started swearing, and if you know me, I'm not a person who swears. I'm telling you, there was absolutely nothing I could do. I stood there and did my load in my pants. I was so scared I was trembling. The worst feeling was getting back on my snowmobile, sitting in my poop. I caught up to my boyfriend and told him what I did. He was ok, but I was mortified.
- —Guest Nancy
- I can so relate to all of these stories. And I feel sympathy and empathy for each of you. My story could actually be turned into a story that I could tell at least twice a month. I have pooped my pants more times than I can remember. I have had IBS-D for 25 years. I have been on every medication known to man. Nothing helps really......so I have just learned to deal with it. My husband has been so supportive and that is key. He knows when I get that look on my face that I need to go NOW ! And he drives like a mad man to the nearest bathroom. He has actually stopped on the side of the highway for me so I could go. We had our first date seven years ago.......hiking by the lake. I had been doing really well and had not had an episode in weeks ! All that changed mid-way through the hike. I was so embarrassed and mortified as I had to find a place to go FAST. What a way to spend our first date.......explaining my bathroom issues. I hope each of you has an understanding partner as I do.
- —Guest Kitty
- I was in vegas a couple years ago, staying at the Bellagio. I went over to the Mirage for dinner and met some friends of mine over there. We went to Cocomo's, a great little steak house. The guy brings out some fresh crab legs and says, “These just came in I gotta give ‘em to you guys.” He brings a set and I’m eatin' ‘em. then we go play and gamble a little bit. I had a tee time early in the morning, so I’m walkin' back to the hotel and I get three quarters of the way out of the lobby, and all the sudden I go, ‘aww ####!’ I’m standing there with my butt pinched like this so I can’t move. All the sudden, you know, it felt alright. I took a step and ‘boom'. . .water. . .I had food poisoning from the crabs. I take off my leather jacket and tied it around my waist. I’m just standing there and it’s just running down my leg. I got jeans on, black bucks, no socks, and I just start walking and every time I walk, somethings coming out. It’s water. Just straight water.
- —Guest George
- Last winter my boyfriend and I went to Cuba for a vacation and one day we went on a boat that had no bathrooms. We went a long way from shore, and I had to poop real bad. All I had on was a bikini bathing suit. I got to the point where I couldn't hang on anymore and I just went in my bathing suit. I so much didn't want it to be true that I just sat on a wooden bench hoping that Ken wouldn't notice but it my bottom was full, and so it just oozed out on to the bench and all over my legs and on the floor of the boat. When he saw what happened, he asked me if I was sick. I told him to take me back to shore and to stop talking to me and to stop looking at me. Words can't express how humiliated I felt. I don't ever want to experience anything as mortifying as this ever again.
- —Guest Anne
Broke My Toe
- One time when I had to go something awful, and my sister was using the bathroom. I thought I was going to go in my pants. In fact just before she came out of the bathroom I walked into my dad's office and I was going to do it in my pants because I couldn't hold it anymore. But then I heard the bathroom door open and I ran to the bathroom. On the way in the bathroom I accidentally walked into the radiator and hit my foot real hard. Needless to say I went in, closed the door behind me, pulled my pants down and filled the toilet, instead of my pants. I never had such a close call in my whole life. When I came out of the bathroom, my toe was hurting from when I hit it against the radiator. The next day my mom took me to get it checked, and it turns out it was broken. But at least I made it to the bathroom without pooping my pants.
- —Guest Eileen
- I had left my apartment one day for an appointment. About two minutes into the drive I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I knew I couldn't hold it so I turned around and quickly drove home. As soon as I got into my place, relief swept over me. That is, until I realized my sister was in the shower. I know my sister usually keeps the door unlocked for emergencies like this, but there was no way I was going to barge in there while she was showering. I tried to call to her but she didn't hear me. She thought I had left so I didn't want to scare her by banging on the door. I waited a minute or too but the urge was so great I couldn't hold it. I would have went in my pants but instead grabbed a few plastic bags and napkins and did it in there. I then brought the bag to the dumpster and went to my appointment. My sister never even knew I came home.
- —Guest SP
- My name is Annie, I'm 25, and I'm a nurse. One time when I was finishing my shift at the hospital I felt the urge to go poo, but I decided to wait until I got home. On the way home I started to get more desperate so I started to drive faster. And then wouldn't you know it, a cop pulled me over. I told him I had to go to the bathroom really bad and he told me I could go in the bushes while he wrote up my ticket. There was no way I was doing that. I waited until the cop was finished giving me the ticket. As soon as he gave it to me, and said have a good day, I started to let loose in my pants. I said good bye to him and than I started driving again. As I drove I shit myself massively. It was so bad I could feel it smear up part of my back and up sides of my bum and down both my legs. My pants and the car seat was ruined. I SHOULD HAVE gone to the bathroom at work.
- —Guest Annie
- I went to a baseball game with my boyfriend and another couple. About halfway through the game I felt the need to go number two and so I asked the other girl if she wanted to go to the bathroom with me but she was really into the game and didn't want to go. So I decided to hold it. When the game finally ended I told my boyfriend that I really had to go, but he asked if I could hold it so we could beat the traffic. I agreed to hang on, but when we were walking to the car in the parking lot I started to go in my pants. I couldn't believe it was happening. It just kept coming out until I completely filled my pants. I had thong panties and pink shorts on. It was terrible. As we walked poop was coming out and going down my legs and falling on the ground. It was dark so the others didn't notice what I was doing, but when we go to the car I told them I pooped my pants, and they put something on the car seat to protect it. On the way home I started crying from humiliation.
- —Guest Beth
- I was on vacation with my daughter Beth (8) last month. We had gotten back to the hotel room after being out most of the day. Both of us needed the bathroom for #2's, but she had loose stool so I let her go first. I had the other extreme, constipation for almost 3 days so I figured I could wait. But, of course, as soon as she's on the toilet, I get this urge out of nowhere to push. I know Beth was having a rough time on the toilet and I didn't want to rush her so I bit my lip and was determined to hold it until she was done. Gosh I had to go so bad all of a sudden. I can't believe I did it, but I gave in and pushed because the urge was so, well, urgent. I just stood by the bed and pooped my pants. After about 2 minutes I was done and was left with a huge solid load in my pants. Beth was so understanding, but I was humiliated and went into the bathroom to clean up. Doing a bowel movement in my pants its not something I want to repeat.
- —Guest Amy
In the shower
- If you are going to have an "accident" the shower is probably the best place to have one. This actually happened to me this morning. I was in the shower and I had such a sudden urge to defecate that I didn't even have a chance to take the two steps to the toilet. Now I thought I had it all cleaned up and no big deal, however my wife texted me a few hours later when she woke up and asked if I had an accident in the shower because it was splattered pretty much every where. I don't know how I missed it, but I was so embarrassed I didn't even know what to say.
- —Guest Joe Schmoe
someone walking in the bathroom
- when I was using the bathroom my cousin's friend helped him to the bathroom because my cousin was drunk and had to vomit and spit was coming out his mouth and his friend said come on man she's using the bathroom and I had my pants up right before they came in because I had finished but poop was in the toilet and it didn't small bad bad bad but I was still embarrassed.
- —Guest you can call me Keke
In A Taxi
- One time when I was coming home from work in a taxi, I had to go number two, so I told the driver that I felt sick and asked him to pull over and let me get out, but we were on a busy road and he couldn't pull over right away. I tried to hold it, but I just couldn't. I pooped myself in the taxi. I'm sure the driver smelt it and he must have known what I did, but he didn't say anything. When he finally stopped the car, I paid him, and than I walked the rest of the way to my appartment building. As I walked, poop was squeezing out of my panties and into my nylons. It was terrible. By the time I walked to my appartment building it was running down one of my legs in my nylons. Some people who knew my saw me and said hello. I just kept walking and went straight to my appartment. Thankfully my husband wasn't home. I went straight into the bathroom and into the tub. Taking off my skirt and nylons was very messy and smelly. I showered and got a change of clothes. Terrible experience.
- —Guest Cheryl
I Did It Too!
- Hi, my name is Valerie, and I am 22 years old. I read all the experiences on this site, and I guess I should confess too. About 3 years ago I walked to the store with my little brother who was 12 years old at the time. On the way home I needed to go poo really bad. I made the mistake of telling my little brother who can be a little monster sometimes that I need a bathroom. When we finally go home I was so desperate that I ran to the bathroom, but my little brother ran faster went in the bathroom and locked the door. I pleaded with him to let me in, but he just laughed. So I went back outside, and went into our garage where my father was working on his car. I crossed my legs really tight. My father asked my if everything was ok, but as he was talking was pooping my pants. I just stood there and filled my pants in front of my father. When he realized what I did, he started to laugh and I started to cry. My little brother ended up getting grounded.
- —Guest Valerie