High School Exams
- I'm in high school, and last year when I was writing an exam, I had to dump really bad, but you're not allowed to leave the exam room or else you will fail the exam. So I stayed there and held it for as long as I could, but than I decided it just wasn't worth it, so I got up to leave, but I pooped my pants as soon as I stood up. So I quickly sat back down. I didn't know what to do. I was wearing thong underwear, so it all went into the pants I was wearing. When the exam was over, I waited for everyone to leave so I could leave last, and hide what I did. I remember one guy saying it smells like someone crapped their pants. I was mortified. When the teacher came to take my exam, she said, "Kathie, why didn't you tell me you had to go to the bathroom, I would have made an exemption for an emergency." Needless to say, I was completely humiliated, and I failed my exam.
- —Guest Kathie
It Happened To Me
- One time when my boyfriend was driving me home from a date, I had to go desperately. I managed to hold it the whole drive home. I kissed him good night, and than I got out of the car and walked to the front door of my apartment building. As I was using my key to get in the door I started to let go. I just couldn't hold on any longer. I did a huge number two in my pants. It was terrible. When I got in the building, and into the elevator, some cute guys got on with me. They started talking to me, not realizing what I just did. I don't even remember what they said to me. When we got to my floor, I walked to my apartment, unlocked it, went inside, and right away my roommate asked me how my date went. I said okay, and went straight to the bathroom. But as I walked past my roommate, she could see the back of my pants. I had a huge bulge in the back. I was so embarrassed. I made her swear that she would never tell anyone.
- —Guest Lindsay
- I was at a 50th anniversary, Nice place and ladies room. Fecal incontinence hit, no control, ran down my legs in front of a room full of well-dressed women who looked right through me. I had to wait in line. By the time it was my turn, I had destroyed my pretty party outfit. No one said a word or offered me a stall - worst day of my life. Had to go on with party. WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITHOUT CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
- One time when I was driving to my boyfriend's high school basketball game I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, and I had to go to the toilet really bad, and I ended up pooping my pants in my car. So I didn't go to the game. I just drove home. When I went in the house, I tried to hide it from my family, but my mom smelled it, and asked me if I had an accident. I lied, and said no. I went up stairs and showered, and got changed, and than I just stayed up in my room for the rest of the night. Eventually I confessed to my mom that I pooped my pants, and she it was ok, and she promised not to talk to anyone else about it. I used to be really ashamed about it, but its been over a year now, and I have gotten over it. It happens.
- —Guest Karen
Don't Dwell On It
- I read Melissa's story about her younger brother, and I feel for him. That would be very embarrassing. But you have to rise above it, and don't let it ruin your life. That's what I did. When I was in high school, during gym class, all us girls were instructed to run 5 laps around the track. But after the first lap I had to stop for a minute because I had to go to the bathroom really bad. The teacher yelled at me for stopping and so I started running again. But as I ran I could feel poop filling up my underwear and squishing out of my gym shorts. It was falling on to the track as I ran. I could hear the girls behind me laughing. I just ran right off the track and into the school and down the hallway to the change room. I left a trail of poop in the hallway. I was mortified. But I showered, got cleaned up, changed, and at the next class my friends asked me if I was ok, and I told them that I pooped my pants and we all laughed about it. It helps to just laugh about it. Don't worry about it.
- —Guest Theresa
- Hi, my name is Melissa. I'm not writing about my own bathroom accident, but about my younger brother. He is 16 years old, and one of the more popular guys in high school. But about a month ago, on the ride home from school on the school bus, I guess he wasn't feeling very good, and he ended up pooping his pants. I remember smelling something, and certain kids laughing, but I didn't realize it was my brother until we were getting off the bus at our house. I couldn't believe it, and I too laughed at first. But than when I saw the shameful look on his face, and his embarrassment I told him not to worry about it, it happens to all of us, including me. (it happened to me once) But the reason I'm writing about this, is because it has affected my brother in a negative way. He seems more quiet at school, and even his friends are trying to make him feel better, but he just seems embarrassed to the point where I'm concerned about him. I hope he gets over it soon.
- —Guest Melissa